QP EPIC for NGL-3 AGRU 1 & 2 Revamp Project (2013)
- Supply of 4 Fully Welded Plate Heat Exchanger for Lean / Rich Amine Application.
- Barzan Project, Rasgas (2012)Supply of Gasketted Heat Exchangers, Welded Compa blocks and Spiral Heat Exchangers for utilities and process applications.
- Supply of Booster Pumps & motors for Oxy PS1-B Phase IV project.
- Supply Water Disposal Booster Pumps for Halul PWHF (Oxy)
- Supply of BB3 pumps for RO system in Halul
- Pump Reliability Enhancement for existing cooling water pumps location at QP NGL Plant
Supply of Bare shaft Periflow Compressor in QP Dukhan
- Supply of Altair Libra Pulse Filter Houses for Dukhan Tornado (tag K-9640 & K-9641)Retrofit Project
- Supply of new Filter Coalescer sytem for Qatalum’s TS1000 Weather Hood Retrofit.
- QPD’s SGT200 AltairSystem3 Retrofit
- ELECTRICAL HEAT TRACING OF COMMON SULFUR PIPLINE AT QG RAS LAFFAN USING STATE OF THE ART SKIN EFFECT HEAT TRACING AND FIBRE OPTIC MONITORING SYSTEM
- ELECTRICAL HEAT TRACING OF QATAR POLYSILICAN PLANT
- ELECTRICAL HEAT TRACING OF QATAR TENNIS COURTS
- SUPPLY OF NEW GENERAQTION CONTROLLERS (NGC 20) TO RAS GAS,BARZAN GAS AND QP UM SAIEED TO REPLACE OLD TECHNOLOGY
Oil & Gas Separations :
- QP – (Natural Gas Filters)
- QAPCO – (HRT System and upgrade of various vessels)
- Rasgas – Fuel gas conditioning system
- Mesaieed power ( Fuel gas coalescer)
NEW BUILD PROJECTS
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) QATARZeta-pdm Ltd supplied the design, engineering and the supply of the new build separation internals for twenty three (23) off separator vessels, seventeen (17) horizontal separators and six (6) vertical scrubbers. The supply covered many different types of processes and as such a full range of internals was used on this project.
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) Dev. BE & BG PlatformDesign, Manufacture & Supply of New Scrubber Internals including Vane Inlet Device, Mesh Pre-Conditioner and 4G-FD Demisting Cyclones for HP Compressor Suction Scrubber.
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) Dev.
GA WellheadDesign, Manufacture & Supply of New Separator Internals including Vane Inlet Device, Baffling Arrangements & Gas Demisting System for GA Test Separators, GA – Inlet Separators, ED – Inlet Separators, GA – Gas Slug Catchers, ED – Gas Slug Catchers, GD and ED- Oil-Water Separators.
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) Dev.
GA WellheadZeta PDM scope was to Design, Manufacture & Supply of New Scrubber Internals including Vane Inlet Device and Mesh Type Demisting Devices for ED – Stock Tank Comp. Suction Scrubber and GD – Stock Tank Comp. Suction Scrubber.
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) Dev. BE & BG PlatformDesign, Manufacture & Supply of New Liquid / Liquid Separator Internals including Optimized Vane Inlet Device, ZP-4G Inlet Cyclones, Baffling Arrangements & 4G-FD Demisting Cyclones. for BE – Oil Water Separators and final stage separators.
- TOTAL E&P QATARDESIGN,MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY OF INTERNAL DEVICES FIRST STAGE WATER FLASH DRUM (V-5620)TO TOTAL E&P QATAR THROUGH MADINA GROUP QATAR
- MAERSK OIL (AL SHAHEEN FIELD) Dev.De-BottleneckingMaersk Oil in Qatar operates the Al Shaheen field.It was discovered in 1992 and is located 180km north of Doha in the Qatar peninsular.The field was de-bottlenecked and upgraded in 2001, to increase the oil production from 130-140,000 BOPD to 260-300,000 BOPD.The field was developed on a fast track basis.As part of this project, Zeta-pdm Ltd undertook the design, engineering, supply and installation supervision, of the separation internals for the revamp & upgrade of the two (2) off existing horizontal Inlet Separators; ACBAA & ASCAA-V-3401.