Tools & Machinery segment deals with various type of Tools & Machineries catering to the industrial and construction sectors:
- Personal Protection Equipment “PPE”.
- General hand tools
- Pipe tools & pipe cutters, threading & grooving machines, measuring equipment.
- Equipment for construction, like Bar bending & bar cutting machines, portable bender and cutters, as well as equipment for concrete tiles cutting, concrete coring machine, diamond cutting blades, concrete core cutters as well as Steel rebar coupling systems
- Various consumables, like cutting and grinding discs, flap wheels, flap disc, carbide burrs, abrasive material etc.
- Builders construction hoists, construction lifts and rack & pinion platforms.
- Workshop equipments, Pneumatic breakers, electrical & pneumatic lifting, pulling & hoist equipment.
- Air operated diaphragm pumps and submersible pumps.
- Various types of industrial bearings.
- Plumbing, Air conditioning & Refrigeration Copper pipes & fittings.
- Steel rebar coupling systems
Pipes & Fittings:
Established in 1917 and based in Coventry, The Lawton Tube Company is the UK’s largest independent copper tube maker.
The Company is a Private Limited Company without any group associations with the freedom necessary to satisfy customer requirements and respond to product and process changes with the latest technical requirements. We offer a wide range of quality assured copper tubes and fittings, complying with the latest specifications, to both the construction and engineering markets.
Lawton Tube is able to supply a range of standard products for Plumbing, Medical and Refrigeration & Air Conditioning applications. Plant developments and installations have kept pace with market demands for a high integrity product and employ the latest manufacturing techniques. A fully integrated production system based on high speed block drawing and semi-automated benches form the core of our primary processing.
From initial extrusion to finished tube, Lawton Tube ensures that diameter, thickness, temper and length are all controlled within predetermined limits with the most up-to date manufacturing and inspection standards. Lawton Tube has been assessed and registered as a BSI Approved Company operating Quality Systems to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001-2008 and qualifies for the KITEMARK EN 1057 (plumbing) and EN 13348 (medical). Lawton Tube was the first company in the United Kingdom to have the EN 13348 (medical) KITEMARK. From receipt of certified raw materials to final inspection and despatch the aim is to manufacture a tube fit for purpose.
Lawton Tube has been assessed and registered as a BSI Approved Company operating Quality Systems to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001-2008 and qualifies for the KITEMARK EN 1057 (plumbing) and EN 13348 (medical). Lawton Tube was the first company in the United Kingdom to have the EN 13348 (medical) KITEMARK.
Within our Piping Solutions range you can find a wide selection of pipes for civil engineering and building construction, as well as pipes for water and heating, sewerage, drainage, and cable protection corresponding to different requirements in terms of installation and maintenance.
These products are made of top quality materials such as PE, PE RC, PP, and PVC, and the products we offer are of outstanding quality without exception. Take a look at the products from our range and choose the one that best suits your needs.
Company was founded in 1989 and has been producing water pipes made of polyethylene. Over time, we introduced new materials (polypropylene and PVC) and expanded product range.